Got a Private Practice? You need the Owner’s Manual!
Practice-building skills they didn’t teach you in college: New Patient Referral Development, Standing Out as the First Healthcare Choice, Precision Practice Management for Improved Profits, Hiring and Keeping the Best Staff, etc.
You will discover how to:
- Stand-Out against the competition.
- Control the quantity and quality of patient referrals.
- Get the upper hand on insurance reimbursement.
- Financial Planning for better profits.
- Hire, motivate and retain the best staff.
- Get others to get the work done.
Here’s what your colleagues are saying:
READ THIS BOOK before you open your practice. If you’re already open, buy it and read it over the weekend. By Monday, you will see your practice in a whole new ‘limitless’ light. It will change your life both personally and professionally.
– Ilena Kipnis, PT. Kipnis Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
…helped grow our New York-based clinics that now deliver over 2,000 quality treatments weekly. This book will help you make great strides in your practice and personal life.
– Dimitrios Kostopoulos, PT, PhD, DSc.
Hands-On PT and Hands On Seminars.
Knowledge is power. Knowing more about what is going on in your practice, and most importantly, how to control it in the direction you want, is the secret to practice success. That priceless knowledge is in this book.
– Marian Moran, MBA, OT, CHT
Only $34.95 plus S & H. You can’t afford not to have this book.
Real world, hands-on tools.
Order your copy now by calling: 1-(818) 276-1000
Or you can follow the link below to our online store!
You can use our secure online store to make your purchases for our book, workshops, annual convention and much more! Feel safe knowing our store is secured to protect your personal information.