Courtesy Practice Assessment
Analyze & Clarify Your Needs
For Private Practice Owners Only
You may qualify for up to 1.5 hours with a experienced consultant on any of the following subjects:
- Cash Flow
- Improving Patient Retention
- How to Achieve One’s goals
- Staff Problems
- Other Issues…
Note - Certain qualifications apply:
- Applicant must be the owner or part owner of a private practice.
- Applicant agrees to an initial 15-20 minute telephone survey to narrow down subjects that applicant would like help with and to clarify if these areas fall within our scope of expertise. This is not the courtesy consult, but a data gathering process for the consult.
- Applicant must have a legitimate interest in solving challenges in their practice and be receptive to suggestions. Applicant is under no obligation to purchase services or contract with Survival Strategies, Inc. or implement any suggestions.
- Qualified applicants will be scheduled for a courtesy consult addressing the interests of the owner(s) in a 60-90 minute teleconference.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Products & Services
- Courtesy Practice Assessment
- Practice Vital Signs Analysis
- Practice Expansion Programs
- Newsletter & Tips
- Annual Convention
The training is customized to you. They stick with you consistently until you really master the principles and get a full return on investment.
Christina Panetta, PT